Frequently Asked Questions!
- What flavors of donuts do you carry?
- We offer 3 base flavors of donuts, Decadent Chocolate Cake, Vanilla Cake & Raised donuts. We offer monthly rotations on our donut glaze flavors & toppings while keeping our customer favorites as monthly flavors.
- Can I customize my breakfast sandwich?
- We offer 4 different proteins (Bacon, Ham, Sausage & Plant Based Patty) along with 3 different breads you can choose from bagels, English's muffins & donuts. You can build your own, substitute and add to any of our sandwiches as well as choose from a variety of spreads and aioli's. Options are limitless, try one from any location today!
- Where are your locations and what are your hours of operation?
- We are open 7 days a week - find the location you are looking to visit and check out the times we are open. Hope to see you soon 😍
2 Old Horne Settlement Rd, Enfield 7am-6pm Monday - Friday (Weekends 8am-6pm)
318 Young St, Truro 7am-7pm Monday - Friday (Weekends 8am-6pm)
72 North St, Truro 7am-6pm Monday - Friday (Weekends 8am-6)
245 Robie St, Truro (Local Hub) 9am-7pm Monday - Saturday (Sunday 12pm-5pm)
- Do you offer delivery?
- Yes, we use done rite delivery in the Truro/Colchester area if you want to double check we deliver to your area give Done Rite a call! (902) 986-0136
- Do you offer catering or custom ordering?
- We offer a range of catering from 10-200+ cups of coffee, bagels & spreads and donuts to your next event! You can fill out the custom form to request for your group or party needs.
- Do you have any loyalty programs?
- We use a program called LoyLap which you can download or purchase a gift card from us to receive a physical copy of the point system. We offer a point per item you order and 10 points will get you a free drink! https://www.loylap.com/app
- Do you carry syrups or baking products?
- We make and create all of our own syrups for our drinks and have an Elevated Baker line which is a natural flavor concentrate you can add into cakes, food, icings and more! Elevate Syrups and Elevated Baker are available at all locations or online at www.aromamayacoffee.com
- What is the most popular drink?
- Seasonally drinks change so ask your Barista at the time of your visit for which one they recommend.